My rabbit, Beans attacked my rabbit, Rice

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bunnydude wrote:
I have no experience bonding (my bunnies came to me bonded),but I have heard that you can let them loose in the back of a car while you drive around the block. The rabbits will both be a little afraid of the car, so they will be less likely to fight with one another.
I've heard that theory too - however, both Rice and Beans enjoy car rides, so I'm not sure how successful that would be

Pipp wrote:
ilovetegocalderon wrote:
I just got off the phone with the vet again and they said that the peroxide is a good idea. They said to keep putting the peroxide on until I can bring her in. So FYI, peroxide is good for rabbit wounds, thank god!!
Peroxide should only be applied with a Q-Tip to the outside edges of a wound, and should never be used right insidea deepwound. (I think it hurts like heck!).

SASand PIPP :shock::shock:
In this caseit's an actual hole (like i could stick my pinky finger right through it, like its a big pierced ear......very little blood. what do you think?

Oh, so sorry, I missed this! I don't think the ear is thickenough to have a deep wound, and especially if there's no blood and a big hole, all you can do is put it around the edge, no point in putting it in the hole, you'd be putting it on... nothing! ;)

Glad its looking good!

SAS :D andPIPP :bunnydance:

I would place their cages (if they are confined in a cage in a position next to each other so the bunnies can see and smell each other...if you have them in separate rooms roaming free place a dog gate to block off the door,just so the bunnies become familar with each other presence.

I would allow this for a very longtime until the closeness of the other rabbit becomes part of eachother's life . I would allow them time together carefully supervised and then separate them again....the point is to make each rabbit incorporate the sight and smell of the other rabbit as part of everyday routine

Latest posts

Back