"My rabbit ate my homework"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnys_rule63

Reaction score
I can only imagine what my English language teacher will say!:rollseyesI had just finished my essay and put it (along with my file) on the floor for 2 minutes while I sorted out some papers on the table. Of course Miss Millie the trouble maker chose that exact moment to come binkying past and decided to rip a big chunk out of it, just missing out where I had written. ThankfullyI got it off her before she ripped any more off.:shock:

homework.jpg

:disgust:Note to self : buy Millie another brown paper bag before she takes out her destuction on any more of my work.;)

Little trouble maker!:shame

troublemaker.jpg

She looks perfectly innocent to me!:innocent I swear, she looks like she's saying "Who ME? Nope, I didn't do anything!":disgust: (Same look my kids used to give me!)

"Must have been some OTHER bunny running by!" :nod

LOL...Millie you Stinker! I'm glad no more ripped than that...little troublemaker!

I think all buns like eating important papers...it seems to be a necessity in really taking on your bunny-ness. :D

My rabbit tried to eat my homework - He ate a big circle in the middle, and then sat on it and refused to get off. :?

Jamie can't really be loose in my room right now because i've gpt books, magazines, ect. all over the floor. they seem to know what you don't want them to chew/eat!

so it's ok, to give him a paper bag? if so..........................that'd be great!

A trouble maker?
Not this cute little innocent looking creature!:whistling

A nice sized old phone book seems to work well too. Penny often likes to "help" out with paperwork. Paper bags and old phone books help to distract her but I still can't leave anything paper on the floor if I don't want it decorated in her special way. :)

Hopefully your teacher won't knock off points for that!

I often joke that we could rent Ruby out as a papershredder. lol. She gets a new phone book every 2 weeks.

LOL - guys, don't let her cute looks fool you. That rabbit is FULL of attitude.:disgust:She's lucky I'm such a softie and let her get away with things like this.:pThe funny thing was she could have ripped any of my other bits of work or any of the newspapers that were piled on the floor but she had to home in on the most important thing.:grumpy::biggrin2:

I showed my essay to one of my friends today...she burst out laughing and said "that rabbit is stuff of legends!"

'Tis true.:big wink:

These destructo-bunnies sure are little characters aren't they?:D

Ooh! BunBun did that once!

I put my (open) back back on a chair by BunBun's cage... shortly after I went to bed, it fell over, and my binder spilled ALLLLL over the floor.

I was checking my papers the next morning as I was putting them away... suddenly, I realized...

"OH MY GOSH. WHERE IS MY ALGEBRA HOMEWORK!?"

I hear some paper shredding in BunBun's cage...

I look over- my algebra.
Shreaded.
ALL OVER HIS CAGE.
:grumpy:

After yelling "BUNBUN! You ate my algebra!?"
He than gave me that cute little "Who... me?" look.

Forgetting...

He is an only bun
My algebra paper was all over the place... in his cage...
He had a peice of it in his mouth.

Ah, silly boy. Needless to say, I was really scribbling in homeroom...

Lucky for you, your work wasn't destroyed.
xDD

~Xila

Penny- Caught ya! You can't hide!

Penny-youcanthide.jpg

Paper is so much fun! They just can't resist. After all, they see us with it all the time, it must be fun stuff.

Eating homework and books is Nelson's favorite thing to do. And he can never manage to eat MY books. I always feel guilty handing back a borrowed book with nibbles on the pages and spine. Luckily my friend's think it's as cute as I do.

Latest posts

Back