My rabbit actually weighs less than I though 🥴

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apollo’s Slave

Reaction score
I just realised that Apollo weighs 4.5lb (4.04kg) not 5.2lb (4.4kg)!! My mum wrote down his weight when we went to the vet in January - but she wrote 4.4kg not 4.04kg! That’s like a whole pound more! I’m going to get his nails cut soon so I’ll have the vet weigh him them and see how he’s doing.

But at least I know that he’s a mini Rex, not a standard Rex!

He’s large for being a mini rex 😂

My bunny Toste often shift his weight with a few grams. Depending on which time of the year. Right now he weights over 2 kg but during summer he lay around 1.85 kg. I increase the pellets during winter.

You can also easily write down the wrong weight when being at the vet, specially missing some numbers. If it’s a weight loss because of not decreased pellets, it’s good to keep an eye on his weight.

He’s large for being a mini rex 😂

My bunny Toste often shift his weight with a few grams. Depending on which time of the year. Right now he weights over 2 kg but during summer he lay around 1.85 kg. I increase the pellets during winter.

You can also easily write down the wrong weight when being at the vet, specially missing some numbers. If it’s a weight loss because of not decreased pellets, it’s good to keep an eye on his weight.
Haha yeah, he’s pretty big. I was told that he’s a standard Rex from the rescue - but I was never too sure! I’m going to be keeping an eye on his weight anyway and seeing how we go!

Latest posts

Back