my prego bunn.. Overdue?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just getting caught back up on everythingafter being out of town. Glad to hear that she got to the vetand is doing ok.

Pam

Eastern cottontail cross? Wild rabbits aresupposedly a little too different breed with domestic rabbits,different number of chromosomes I hear. They can get pregnant and givebirth, but there's never been a living ''specimen'' as an example ofthat. The babies are usually stillborn or die soon after.

Did you get her from someone who said she was part cottontail? I highly doubt she is.

jupiterannette wrote:
she is an eastern cottontail X dwarf
and daddy is a dwarf

she is 4-5lbs pre preg
and he is 2-3 lbs

this is her first

she is 2 yo

and she is leaking
out her bum..
do they have a water that breaks?

it is like a thick smelly pee.... and there was a little on her shelf....

the breeder seaid, his lines are fresh, he"FLUSHES" them with wild buns he catches, he does this on a farm, without dorr buns, and sells most for meat, i dont know what truth there isin it.... she kinda looks like it, but im not holding to it.

i think we have come tot he conclusion, she is dwarf netherlands, and rex cross... the world may never know! LOL

i dont care what she is, cause she is my hunny bunny, and i loverher! now her and the dwarf i have that was the daddy, had onebaby and it was still boarn, ao maybe she was jsut pulled formt he wildas a baby, she is .... fresh... she boxes,a nd grunts,,,, ALOT! andthumps quite a bit, and hates intruders, but she loves me andmy husband, and that is what matters.!

Latest posts

Back