So I was gonna get 2 rabbits, but since RHDV2 my parents have started to get reluctant to adopt at the moment. We are scared that the rabbits may catch it regardless of being inside the house. They are concerned that it will mutate and affect humans like with Covid-19(I doubt it). They won’t ever go outside until it goes away but we dont want a rabbit dying.... so my question is how do I reassure my parents, and how do I prevent it from affecting my rabbits? Is it a good idea to adopt rt now? I’ve been waiting for rabbits for 4 months!