My Panda-bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnieBunnie Rabbitry

Reaction score
Hi all ~

I wanted to introduce my Panda-bunny. It seems like everyone enjoys pictures, so here she is:

My%20Pictures0022
My%20Pictures0025

My%20Pictures0026
My%20Pictures0023

My%20Pictures0024

And here istheonly survivingpicture of myvery first bunny, Sugar. I got her when I was in 6th gradeand she lived 9 long happy years.

Sugar

~Sunshine

I love the pic where she sniffs a doggy. Her ears are great. In the first picture looks like she can fly with them.

AnnaS wrote:
Ilove the pic where she sniffs a doggy. Her ears are great. In the firstpicture looks like she can fly with them.
LOL... I know, the first pictureis my favorite... she wasexcited when I was taking those pictures, jumping and flipping in herhutch -- right after that picture snapped, she did some kind ofjump/twist/turn. It was too cute!

She just loves the dogs (and vise versa)... everytime I go out to feed,the dogs come with me and she runs to the hutch door, waiting for me toopen it... she gets fed first and I leave her hutch door open, shebunny kisses the dogs on thier nose and the dogs "yucky doggy lick" her- it's a mutual love relationship. I'll have to take somepics and put them up of that --- the look on her face when she'sgetting groomed by the dogs is so funny!

~Sunshine

Yes, Lanna... from what I've gathered... she's a Dutch Lop...

I'm guessing a Dutch and a Mini Lop (as she's 6 pounds). Iknow there were some breeders out there who were trying to create aDutched marked Mini Lop with correct markings... and since she didn'thave correct markings, they moved her on out.

Thank you Fergi... Sugar was a very special bunny... I won't go intodetail on how I got her, but I'm VERY happy I did and she was actuallythe reason I decided to get another bunny, Lass (a New Zealand White orFlorida White doe) as a companion for her.... then right on down theline I had to get another.... and another... and another.... andanother... and another... and .......................... Then I decidedto get a pair of pedigree'd purebreds, so now I'mbreeding....lol. Sugar & Lass was/is my inspiration.

I'll have to dig around some more and scan in a picture of Sugar and Lass.

A very cute baby! Definitely has "airplane ears" going in the first photo!

We have airplane ears around here a lot. Usually only one earup... He looks very goofy but we still have to hide him fromthe bunnynappers. Looks like you will too. :)

Raspberry

Greetings SunnieBunnie,

Panda is so cute with those ears! It almost looks as if she rides themiddle ground of being a lop and an up-ear rabbit. Her name isadorable. That's a huge castle she has there. It sounds like she'sfearless.

I love to hear it when rabbits and dogs or cats, or any other animals,can coexist happily. Gabby has some great pictures of her dog and herrabbits cuddled up together. It never ceases to fascinate me.

I couldn't see the picture of Sugar though.

-Carolyn

Yeah, it is so weird to me how animals that inthe wild would pray on one another, can love each other in thehousehold environment. Its all depends on standards of living I guess.
(Personally, I think with people its the same thing)

I took some more pics today during feeding time--- when there was some Bunny-Dog love going on.... I still get a kickout of seeing these....

Panda saying Good Morning........ and getting pretty nosey about the camera...lol.
Resized_Panda1
Resized_Panda2

Lifting her ear to get a good glimpse of the twinkle in her eye...... and "Sitting Pretty".
Resized_Panda3
Resized_Panda6

Panda and Kita nose to nose... just look at the love in their eyes! .... It's "Ucky Doggy Kisses" time.
Resized_Panda4
Resized_Panda5

Time to clean up after doggy drool... Yuck!
Resized_Panda7

That sitting pretty pose is so adorable, I found myself grinding my teeth. Those ears, that face! What a cutie!

What breed of dog is Panda's friend?

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back