My newest foster should be here tomorrow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyHarper

Reaction score
I am fostering her for the rescue, of course.The rescue is at full capacity, as are most of the other volunteers, soI get to foster this little chick-a-dee until adoption day.

I'm picking her up tomorrow, and traveling pretty darn far to get her-- Hammond, LA. Which is about 2 hours from where I live right now. Nottoo bad, the rescue has traveled out of state on very rare occasions.

Anyways, I'm not sure of the breed yet, the lady giving her up claimsshe was told she was supposed to be a 'mini' and turned out to be a'standard' but that she has soft pretty hair. I'm thinking a standardrex by the description of the fur and the size description. But thelady isn't sure either, she just knows the rabbit was supposed to betiny, now it's not, and they don't want it.

I also know she's a female and unspayed. I'll know more probably latethis evening or tomorrow. My friend was waiting for her to e-mail backwith a meeting time, place, and date and then would foward me thecontact info to get in touch with her. So far no reply as of yet, butI'll keep everyone posted!

ALRIGHTY! Well, looks like I'll be fostering tworabbits. Someone else just contacted us needing to re-home her FRENCHLOP! (Susan, you okay? Did you faint?) Have I mentioned how extremelyRARE French Lops are in this state? It's unheard of. Wow, I can't waitto see that bad boy. Anyways, she's coming from New Orleans and I'mmeeting her halfway in Baton Rouge whenever we pick a time and place,probably this weekend.

The lady with tomorrow's rabbit, from the sounds of it, is a full blood standard rex.

Whee, two awesome (BIG) bunnies in one day. A standard rex and a french lop, kick freakin' bootay!

Luckily cages are coming with both, good thing. I don't have cages big enough to house rabbits that size. :shock:

MyBoyHarper wrote:
C'mon down SM! They'll both be up for adoption the secondthey get here. You know you could use a rex and another loppy.:cool:
A French Lop would make my Lop collection complete! I already have a Mini, Holland and Fuzzy.

I almost had an English Lop at one point, too.

Michaela, I can't wait for the rex either! Wehave quite a few mini's at the rescue, but no standards. I really hopeit's a rex, all the descriptions point to one! Same with the frenchlop, the owner is supposed to weigh him and get back to us tonight.We'll know for sure then.

I can't wait! :waiting:

*Dreamy sigh* Check out this 6 month old frenchlop girl from another post. Oooo man, if this weekend's french loplooks anything like this... ooooo man!

60107.jpg

:inlove:

:waiting:....:banghead

Latest posts

Back