My new hutch for Sunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ant

Reaction score
I just put it together today. Do you think its okay to keep him outside overnight? I figured i could put a tarp over it when it rains, or bring him inside.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1401319881.845262.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1401320032.910870.jpg

And the gate metal latches are too. Just the wooden heart door latch and the possibility of it being knocked over are what bothers me

Oh, that's very similar (or exactly the same) as the hutch that Felix and Clemmie used to have! :) It's a little small for two bunnies, but Sunny looks very happy inside.

Yes, definitely proper bolts for the doors - not sure what sort of wildlife you are dealing with but certainly in the UK a fox/cat/dog can easily open those little wooden twists.

Clear tarp or a shower curtain makes a good rain cover :)

It's more common to keep outdoor bunnies in the UK than US if you need any ideas. If you know anyone handy with DIY it's very easy to extend them by adding more run space at the bottom - water out for digging though!

Latest posts

Back