my new holland lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camie8

Reaction score
This is my little girl. Her mother or one of her mothers cage mates chewed off her ears when she was born. she still needs a name. Any suggestions? I would really like a unique name for her. Also what color is she?

Last edited:
She is really cute! Name suggestions, Saphira (pronounced suh-fear-uh), Blossom, Flower, Ruby, Diamond, Shane, Twinkle, Twilight. I don't know anything about bunny colors though, haha.

she is very cute. the pictures are small but i think im seeing opal as the color. ill attach a picture of an opal bunny so you can see it. They are blue based in color and have tan pattern markings.

neverhappen.jpg

Last edited:
woahlookitsme if you click on the pictures they will come up bigger. If it helps any she has brown ticking on her spots, and the bottom of the hair seems to be a smokey blueish color or light beige gray. Its hard to tell with the lighting in my house. I can get a picture of her color if that would help.

Angel, Precious, Amelia or Amy are the first names that come to my mind. That little sweetheart deserves a very special name so I hope you can come up with that perfect name for her soon! How about Peri short for Periwinkle?

My brother picked the name Rhea. She is named after Saturns second largest moon. I told him all of the names listed and we narrowed it down to Rhea , Nova, Opal and Willow. Rhea was the one that stuck. :)

Latest posts

Back