My new girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holland

Reaction score
Wehad this little girlshippedin about 2 wks ago from Utah, and we weren'texpecting a lot. But boy were we ever surprised when she gothere. She only weighs 3lbs, and she is just gorgeous. Sheshould be having babies in about two weeks, and we can't wait to seewhat we get. She is out of LSR and Belokonny lines.We got her mainly to see what our frosty buck carried in hisbackground, but we will be waiting on more litters from this girl untilshe is shown for a while. Who knows, I may start showing inopen!

Thanks so much!! I am very excited abouther. I know her eye looks kind of funny in the first picture,I used the red eye reducer when I was editing pictures, and I shouldhave left it off. I think she is gorgeous, and I'm reallyexcited to see what her babies will look like, she was bred to anotherrew before she was shipped.

Oh My! What a Beautiful Princess!

:happyrabbit:

What's her name? I don't often see a Snow White holland. Is she as sweet as she is pretty?

-Carolyn

Her name is Easter, and she is still very shy, Idon't think she was handled very much. But, after you get herout and let her check things over for a bit she seems to beokay. She doesn't fight when we pick her up, but you can tellthat she would rather be somewhere she feels more safe.

Aww. I'm in love with Easter. I can't wait to see her babies. I really adore the 2nd and 3rd pictures.

I'm so glad she's found such a great home and mom.

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn,

You are too kind!!!:angel: But I must say, I think I have become very attached to this little lady.

REW's were not my favorite, and they stillaren't, butI do think that she is just gorgeous!I'm not sure how I would feel about any others.

Latest posts

Back