My new bunny is spraying is there something to help him ??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lottiej

Reaction score
Hi , I got a new bunny a few days ago , he is spraying his wee every where all over my walls all over the bunny cages and furniture. I guess his marking his Territory as I have a male and female bunny already . They are in seperate cages but when he runs around my lounge and even in the cage he sprays wee everywhere. My other 2 buns have never done this . Is there anything I can do to stop him doing this ?? Just hoping someone has dealt with this before and what they did to help ? I don’t want him upsetting my other bunnies . And don’t want them to start spraying everywhere because he is . I’ve toilet trained them since they were both young and they now use there litter tray and never have sprayed . He is 10 weeks old at the moment . Please let me know if anyone can help . Thanks you 😊

Yes. Get him neutered. That's about all that can be done. Other than keeping him completely separate with no contact with your other rabbits. Then he might not do it. If he won't stop, you may need to put up pee guards until you can get him neutered. It's just those pesky hormones. Some rabbits can't help themselves until the hormones are gone.

Latest posts

Back