My new additionssss

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy77

Reaction score
So I went to a breeder over by Stevens Point, WI. Lovely person, nice facilities and great buns. I went with the intention of getting 1, and came home with 2, OMG now I have 5 buns..lol my hubby just shook his head :) Well I ended up getting a buck and a doe since I couldn't decide. Miles and Milly is what I named them. They are 8 weeks old and have pedigrees. Miles is very calm and slept the whole way home, he seems very calm and docile and Milly is just the opposite, she thumps at the drop of a hat. My other girls are doing well with them, I have only let them meet through the cages since the Hotot's are like 1/4 of the size of my other buns. So I bought a temp. cage from the breeder..a mesh one...well I need another of course. I am looking into the kind that are on wheels and have a plastic pan at the bottom that wraps up the sides also, this morning I had a mess with that wire cage. wow If any one has one for sale let me know..but craigslist here I come lol

MillyandMiles83009.jpg

Milly83009.gif

Milesintunnel83009.gif

They are :adorable:!!! :inlove: :inlove:

You sound like me. I went to a shelter to adopt one bunny and I came home with 2. LOl. I Just love my Bunnies. Now I have 4. :)

..April

I have to ask. is why is it just that breed that has the black around the eyes? They are cute though

Latest posts

Back