My Nans xmas drawing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsterz09

Reaction score
A few months back my nan asked me if I could draw her a fantasy picture, so I decided to save a few £'s and draw her one for xmas. Now this is one of the first fantasy pics I have ever done and for those of you who have seen my other drawings, will know that I am not a huge fan a drawing backgrounds but, this pic needed one to look right. So after days of drawing and colouring in I proudly present the finished piece for you to look at and let me know what you think.
Here it is:

nansxmaspic015.jpg

nansxmaspic012.jpg

nansxmaspic013.jpg

wow! very well done - love how her dress flows, in particular. what sort of a frame are you going to use?

we're with you on the backgrounds - daughter is doing gcse art and one of her teachers has this thing about backgrounds - doesnt want to see any white spaces:p

Thanks for the comments, It's not going in any frame of mine, (the one in the pic is just a cheap one that I use so, I can see how it looks in a frame), my nan said that she had a frame that she said she wanted to use, so I've put it in a poster role for now to keep it safe.

Latest posts

Back