My Mom's Bunny-Sitting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Mom is going to be bunny-sitting the next few days, I know she will do fine, but I'm slightly worried.

I'm taking a few days off because I'ma clutz and fell downthe stairs Sat and broke some ribs and breathing is a littledifficult. LOL...oh that hurts too. Anyway, I'munable to do all the stuff I need to at work, so I might as well take afew days off (plus I don't have to tell everyone who looks at our sweetlittle bunnies that they aren't for sale right now). I'mgoing to visit my brother, so my mom is going to be bunny-sitting.

She is more concerned then me, because she is a little afraid of thebuns and she has to let them out of the cages every day. Ok,so now I'm not worried, I actually think it's funny...who is afraid ofbunnies? Actually, she isn't afraid of Orion...she adoreshim. They are pretty good, so basically they put themselvesback in the cages eventually, but it should be an experience for her.

I'm expecting tons of calls every day...

Jen

hope youare feling better very soon , brokenbones stink bigtime heal well .

You poor thing! I'm so sorry you're hurting.

It seems the bunnies are in for teaching your mom a lesson.Knowing how much you adore them, I'm not surprised she's afraid ofthem. She wants to make sure she's a goodbunnysitter. Whata caring person she sounds like.

Get your rest so you can get those babies back home ASAP. :)

-Carolyn

I'm actually suprised at how bad ithurts. I don't give ribs enough credit. It'sridiculous, really. Shawn and I were going out to dinner andI missed a step or something. We spent most of the nightsitting in the ER, so that was fun. And I missed my firstrabbit show on Sunday. Needless to say, I'm justvery pleased with myself. LOL

Mom is actually afraid of the buns. She had a bad experiencewith my aunt's crazy flemish years ago. My aunt and cousinsraised flemish and they had this buck who was just a nut. Hescratched and bit my mom pretty badly. She is doing prettywell with my babies though.

That is the only story of a nasty flemish I've ever heard, but he....well, he was a little insane.

Jen

Oooo, I feel so bad for you right now! When I wasin high school I slipped and fell on a step (yeah, I'm a clutz too) andbroke some ribs. It was not fun and very, very painful. Evenworse that there isn't much they can do for a broken rib either.

Latest posts

Back