My mommy will be gone for a week...... :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleobunny1307

Reaction score
My mommy, Erin will be gone for a WHOLE week! i will be staying with her parets.... but its not the same! I always get depressed when i am away from her......she would take me with her if she could but she cant. She is going about 6 hours away and the people she is staying with, have a BIG dog!!!! How can i help my depression?? What can i do to keep my mind off of her when shes gone!?!?

PLEAS HELP!:(

Sneek into her bag and go with her. :)

If you MUST stay, be extra grumpy when she gets back and then she won't leave again. :grumpy:

Make her buy you new toys and expensive things. :pet:

Oh, no, Cweo! I wishes I had wead dis fwead earlier...den I wudda got my mama to bring me to Tennsee an I wudda keeped you compy. :bunnieskiss

My mama is gonna go way for a few days nex week, too. We cudda stayed toogedder til bof our mama's gotted back.

What is a vacation, anyway? Why do people gotta go away from us? Do they misses us as much as we misses dem?

At weast I gots Emmy, Gingi, an' da 10 cat slaves here when my mama goes way. Plus, we gots da bestest cat n bunny sitta in the whole wide world. She takes good care of us an spends wots of time wid us when she is here. She brings a book awong so dat when we are done pwayin' she can stay wonger an jus spend time wid us so dat we don't get lonely.

Well, Cweo...since I cannot come der...maybe you can email or call me. If you cannot start da computer or find da phone, you can just wook at dis pikker of me an know dat I am finkin' of you.

Pipkin003.jpg

Your bestest fwiend,

Pipkin

Latest posts

Back