My, "mom," saw a celebrity in the local grocery store!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexahs

Reaction score
My, "mom," just called from one of our local, "Trader Joes," stores to tell me that she saw a celebrity! How cool is that?! It would be different if we were in Los Angeles or some other place, but we're in the Cleveland, Ohio area! Nothing exciting happens here! But today that all changed when she saw Patricia Heaton from, "Everybody Loves Raymond," and a new show called, "Back to You." I'm so excited. She better have gotten me an autograph!

Darn! Why did I have to go and sleep in this morning? I was supposed to go shopping with her. I would've probably passed out or started laughing hysterically and I'd have totally made a fool of myself, so I guess it's good that I'm home. LOL! But this is way awesome! Who knew a regular holiday shopping trip to, "Trader Joes," could be so fun?! I definitely need to get out more!

This was a completely pointless post, but it made me happy, so...

As i recall, She is Raymonds wife?.

Dosent all the good stuff happen while we are asleep lol. Did you 'Mom' get to talk to her. Its not Unusuall that stars live in remote locations.

Jhonny Depp lives about 2 citys away from me. My mom's friend whos addicted to him told me that. Oh and odd but Also Belly and Massari happen to live 10 minutes from me (my brother is a friend of thiers)

That's great i ope she got her autograph for you. I loved Everybody Loves Raymond, I was quite upset when the show went off the air. However I really like her new show too, Kelsey Grammar is really funny in it.

Susan:)

Hope you got the autograph!

Some years ago when I was working at the Lausche Building in Cleveland, I saw Billy Zane at lunch time and almost fainted with lust. He was in town to film some scenes. I did not have the nerve to ask for an autograph - still regret that.

zane-sized.jpg

the country music star mark chestnut"s boys casey and waylon go to school with my younger 2 daughters... last christmas mark chestnut sang silent night with my daughter hollys choir.... I was so mad because i forgot my camera at home and only had my camera phone and the pic i got with it sucked... I am trying to get my daughters to like the boys..lol... its not working

Latest posts

Back