My Mom Passed Away Tonight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so, so, sorry Susan. My family watched my grandmother decline from Alzheimers over the course of about twelve years, I know how incredibly awful it is to see your loved one that way. Just remember, her mind is free and clear again now. If you need to talk, feel free to pm me anytime.

:hug::pink iris::pray:

Im so sorry, Susan. I cant imagine losing my mom. You must just be devastated. Im here if you need to chat.

:hug2:Haley

Thanks everyone for all your kind words. They really do mean the world to me.

I will be leaving tomorrow morningfor a 8 hour car ride up to Timmins. They'll be alot of stops so it will probably be closer to 10 hours.

Susan:)

Here's a fact I bet nobody knows, Timmins is the biggest city, area wise in North America. You see the Welcome to Timmins sign, but then you have to drive for miles to see civilization. Lots of forest up there.

Oh wow, thats really a long drive! Do you have someone to watch the babies? Nad works full time but I bet she'd come over in the evening if you need her to. I wish I was closer so I could give you a big hug and take care of the babies for you :(

Haley unfortunately Chris can't come with me. As he's a Limo driver he only gets paid when he's works and due to the fact my own Insurance Company has cut me off all the benefits they were paying me (which believe me was't much). So no work, no money then the bills don't get paid.

I'm drivng up with my niece, I think I will let her do most of the driving.

Susan

Oh, I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say, it must be heartbreaking for you. I'm thinking of you, and I hope you have a safe trip.

:pink iris:Jen xx

I am sorry for your lost Susan.

Alztimers is a tough disease. My fathers dad passed away from them too. Have a safe trip. Take care of your self and will be thinking of you too.

Oh Susan, I am so very sorry about your mom. Remember your mom before Alzheimers struck, for that is the way she is now, and she knows how much you loved her.

Cherish all of your memories with her. Take care on your journey.

Jan

Susan,
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Alzheimer's is such a miserable disease, because it steals the person from you while you can still see them in body. As you said, she's with your dad now, and they will always be watching over you and your family.

My mom and dad both passed away this last year, and I know how lonely that feels. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this season of mourning. May the wonderful memories of your lifetime with your Mom comfort you, and may you take even greater comfort in knowing that now she's well again.

Thinking of you,
Grace

Oh Susan I'm so sorry to hear this, my Mom suffers from the same disease and its like she is being stolen from me each week..

Wrap yourself in the past relationship and not what it was at the time of her passing.. I truly feel for you.. Keep in mind as you stated she is now not suffering this disease and is with your Father.

Sending up a little prayer for you and sending you HUGS..

Latest posts

Back