My Mini Rex is so cute and lovely but......................

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 5485

Reaction score
He keeps nibbling me!!He is friendly and always runs up to me but when he does he either nibbles my feet arms or legs and it hurts!!

I have to say he is not doing it aggressively,it seems more a friendly gesture.He is my first rabbit and I have only had him for six days.

Is this normal behaviour and how can I train him to stop doing it?Just one more thing,he is very happy for me to hold him and doesn't nibble when he is on my lap.

EDIT In:Yes he does nibble all the time,he never stops!He is just two months old.Thanks for your replies.

Doesyour bundo it all the time? Diamond nips at us when it's dinner time, she loves to remind us. She also does it when she'sbegging for attention. Your bunny could just be begging for something. We usually feed her or give her LOTS of loves and then she's fine.

OR it could be those wooooonderful love nips.:p

Our Lucy is now about 8 months old, she is also a mini rex and use to nibble us all the time. She stopped at some point, I didn't even really take notice of it until a friend of mine stopped in the other day and Lucy nibbled her. Maybe it's a comfort thing, a new person thing, it might have been after we had Lucy spayed that she stopped but the important thing is...she did stop, at least with our family.

Not much help I know but it will get better with age.

Joy

Latest posts

Back