My Mini Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He´s adorable so glad you decided to get him, I´m sure he´ll be such a good companion for you and sounds like he´s a real cuddlebun. he´s a lovely colour and love the name.

Candice136...be careful when picking up your bun. You want to make sure you are supporting your buns bottom when lifting to prevent it from injuring it's back. It's important that a bun feel secure when being lifted. Keep it up though and hopefully over time he will become more comfortable. Don't make the same mistake I did :)

Storm is going nuts Lol ripping everything up, he has destroyed all my fleece blankets I had for him to line his cage, so I have put newspaper down, woke up and its all be ripped up -_-, now he is running around like a chicken with no head each time I give him a pat, some one is a bit excited I think. Cant wait to get my new bunny, just hope Storm is okay with sharing my love, and I hope they can become friends :)

Is Storm neutered? it might help with him ripping everything up, you will probably have to get both bunnies neutered if you want them to be friends anyway.

Latest posts

Back