My Mini Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breeding pair of nethies? I thought you didn't want to get another rabbit...? And now you're getting 3? I'm confused!

Breeding pair of nethies? I thought you didn't want to get another rabbit...? And now you're getting 3? I'm confused!

I didn't want a new house rabbit but I was going to become a breeder but I decided I still wanted a house bunny to sleep in my room with me like Jelly did

Ohhh now I see! Haha thanks :)
I'm sorry about your Jelly. Maybe having Storm will help ease the pain a little.

Hey guys today I got my bunny, Storm is beautiful and loving his new home, he is jumping around goin crazy lol, and loves his cage that he stays in when I am not home, had to give him a bath tho he was rolling in his mums litter tray had poo all over him, and wee, silly boy, his sisters were clean but not him no, he had to roll in poo lol funny thing is he liked the bath he laid down while i was trying to wash him, with his bunny shampoo i got form the vets lol and when i was drying him he would just lay down lol, such a relaxed lil guy

I'm glad you got him. He sounds like a wonderful bunny! Can't wait to see new pics of him in his new home :)

Oh, he is adorable! I'm sure Storm will help you heal from your loss of your Jelly. He won't replace Jelly but will be another little bunny soul to love & love you too! We can never have too much love nor can we give too much! Enjoy all your new bunnies & wish you the best with your breeding pair!

My breeding pair of nethies is due to have her babies soon, will post pics, and Storm so sooky and cuddly loves his hugs and kisses

It sounds like Storm has been a great bunny for you. I think we need new pics of the cutie :)

Latest posts

Back