My Mini Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on your little girl, Molly! Love the name! Will be watching for those pix!

LOL by 3-4 weeks old she should know for sure what sex it is. Unless he has a defect aka split penis, then he could easily look like a girl.

Very cute baby its so cool you're watching him grow up :D

So sorry you lost Jelly. It's a hard thing but no rabbit will ever replace the ones we lose. They just help heal.

Last edited:
Sorry about Jelly. Storm is really cute. Hope you guys get a long time together.

Congratulations on Storm! Male or female! May you have many happy, healthy years together. I'm sorry you lost your bunny, Jelly. I hope the pain of Jelly's loss will ease soon & your new bun, Storm will help!

Hey guys went and saw Storm today, he is such a cute lil buggar loves his pats and hugs, he is just over 500gm's today hehe, soooo tiny and will be 6 weeks this thursday :D the poor mummy rabbit tho, is getting sick of them and no longer feeding them, at least they all eating and drinking on their own :brown-bunny :brown-bunny :brown-bunny :brown-bunny :brown-bunny :brown-bunny

Well, if it's not the right time for you then that's a really responsible decision. I don't think you wasted people's time.

Hope everything is okay.

Went to see Storm and he gave me the biggest cuddles so I'm still going to get him hopefully he will heal my heart from the pain of missing Jelly

Went to see Storm and he gave me the biggest cuddles so I'm still going to get him hopefully he will heal my heart from the pain of missing Jelly
al

im sure he will cheer up when get take him home it always hard to loose pet.im sure storm will make you happy

Latest posts

Back