My Mini Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeelowsBunnies

LeelowsBunnies
Reaction score
Hey guys as you may know I am getting a mini lop, I first decided to get a mini lop, when I had to get my last bunny Jelly :( put down.
I didnt want to get the same breed as him, something smaller, and with floppy ears. So i looked up mini lop breeders and thought I had to travel 3 hours away to get one, then a breeder informed me of a new breeder in my local town, so i contacted her, and went and saw her. As i was visiting her, she showed me the bunny she will breed so I can have a bunny, but as she was showing me, there where four little babies, she wasnt sure if her buck got her pregnant so she was so happy to find them, they were born not even an hour before I got there :)
So I said to her I will have one no matter what colour they turned out to be, because it was just meant to be, they were also her first litter as a breeder :)
so for 3 weeks now I have been going to her house twice a week to see my baby grow up, one of the babies was a peanut and died a week later :( the remaining three are doing well, and I am hoping for a boy, she is sure that one is, and if i get a boy I will be naming him Storm I also have a girl name, Fifi. At this stage the colour appears Self Black, the mum was a blue and the dad was a Bew :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant wait to find out the sex of my new bunny, either way I'll be happy :brownbunny next Thursday is when I find out

Aww storm is a great name. Congrats on your new boy can't wait to see pics!

This thursday when my little man is 4 weeks old I will be getting a lot more photo's and making a video of my lil man too :)
that will be on my facebook group
:party:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I have just be informed that my bunny might be a girl which doesnt bother me at all, the litter is still young and hard to tell the sexes, so I will update when I fully know the sex sorry :bunny19

Congrats, your little Molly is so adorable and so tiny....I just love to see that lop face and those ears are miniature...can´t wait to see her growing up...how long till you take her home ??

Hey guys the Mini lop breeder just contacted me and informed me that my Molly is a Boy Lol they are so hard to tell apart when they are so young, so its a Storm hahah

Latest posts

Back