My Meows is sick:(

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sophie's Humble Servant

Hai,
My Meows is very sick. My hoomin takes her to the vets and they says she has cancer and it's very bad:(
I'm so scared for my Meows, I loves her, I don't wants her to die!
My Hoomin has been sad and cries a lot, I am sowey I can't helps, I did my best binkies for my Meows and my hoomin but it doesn't help:,(
I only knows my Meows for less than 2 years, it not fair...
My Meows is 19 years old but it's not old enough says hoomin. I sniffs my Meows a lot, I'm so sad. My hoomin gives me baby carrots from the garden but they just don't tastes as sweet. I'm scared what will happen....

Here is a picture of my Meows. Isn't she beautiful?

image.jpg

Trix here-

I kinda know what you're going through. Your job as a rabbit is to try and cheer everyone up and give them lots of licks.

You take care of your human and meow.

Love,

Trix

Merwin an me are sending all da strongest healing vibes to your meow! She looks very nice and desewves many more years wif you an hoomin.

Trix here-

If all of us bunnies pool our good bunny vibes together, maybe your meow will pull through!!!!!

Good furry vibes sent!!!!!!

Your meows is so pretty Sophie! Me and Felix will send good thoughts and binkies to you, your meows, and your mama.

*lick*

~ Clementine

Poor Meows. Keep wooking after ur hommin and Meows. Sending bunny kisses and wuv
Bambi

Thank you from me, my Meows and my Hoomin. Thank you for your loves and prayers and healing energy:)

I'm so sorry about your meows. My mum had a meows that she said went to sleep after Christmas last year. I never met the meows since she lived with my grandmum still, but mama said the meows was 18 years old. It's a lot of years. I hope that your meows is still happy though, she is very pretty.

-Bandit.

How your Meows doing, Sophie? We hopes he is getting lots of loves from you and your mama!

~ Clementine

Sophie,

Trix here. I lick Dumpy even when he is putting those YUCKY drops in my eyes. I really want to flick my feets at old man Dumpy.

Lick that mummers and meows. Tell them it's from all of us rabbits on the rabbit forum!!!!!

Love,

Trix

Many thank you's everyone. My Meows went to the (hole-lipstick?)vets today. Hoomin says they gives needles that help my Meows feel better plus they give her more special Chinese herbs to try to shrink the bad cancers. I dussent know my Meows can eat herbs! I could share my herbs with her! I dunno...needles sounds scary but Hoomin says it dussent hurt and the needles are tiny. She also got her spine wiggled by the vets...I told her she should just do a few binkies and her spine will wiggle lots but she says she's too tired:(
Hoomin tells me today that she's sowey for not grooming me and playing with me lately. I don't feel bad, I knows she's busy with my Meows. I know she's very sick so I don't chase her around. She let's me sit beside her and this makes me happy:) I loves her, she's my friend xox

Hope that whole lipstick meow doc gets your meow better. I always thought Lumpy was Chinese 'cos my mummers called him a shar pei. Is your meows going to turn into a shar pei after all those needles?

No just a pin cushion. When Meows gets all the skin needles, Hoomin likes to say she's getting all "Hellraiser on yo azz". I know not what this means...Hoomin says weird things.

How's your pin cushion meow? Has your meow turned Chinese yet?

My Meows had a bad day yesterday:(
Her medicines had to get bigger because she was pawing her mouth. Her mouth is where the bad cancers is. My Hoomin doesn't know if she can last until the herbies start working. I is hoping my Meows can hold on. Hoomin doesn't wants her to suffer so my Meows might get taken away from me soon :(
I'm sending Meows and Hoomin all my love xox

Oh dear, Mizz Sophie...

We wuv you and your mummers and even your meow.

We just want your happy family together.

Good vibes sent...

Luv,

Trix

Latest posts

Back