My Magical Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goodness, I don't think I could stand the spraying. The poop war going on at my house at the moment is bad enough (working on bonding). That will be a happy day when you go for a visit and stay dry! :)

Boy, your job certainly does keep you busy. I could imagine it was a question of several hours. It's meticulous work and I am betting you are a bit of a perfectionist ;)Hehehe oh yeah, having bunnies around is sure to distract. Hehehe do your customers know about them? Yep, yep, trucks are better. :biggrin2:You should get your own show "Bling my Car" but we know how much you love being on TV right? :pOk ok...

Your mentions of Redrum always brings tears to my eyes... You could simply feel the love every time to mention the name. :)*Hugs* I am glad the spay went well. I am always very nervous when I leave any pet at the vet's as well. It's terrifying to be waiting isn't it? Gah, I simply hate that feeling. Here's wishing a speedy recovery!

I just read this whole thing and I love your blog! Redrum was a very special bunny. Bambam is sooo cute! And Flashie is just so gorgeous. Your job makes me very jealous, I love that '77 bird you have sitting on the curb! I'd love to do something like that. Beautiful Camaro too. :)

Thank you Amanda !!you read my whole blog??!! holy schmoly!...well im glad uve caught up to us ,,now u can join in :)..

Sof you really pay attention when u read blogs dont ya? thats awesome! not all of my customers know about my buns..some end up finding out real quick if they need to use my restroom or something..but most people drop off their vehicles and be on their way..thank goodness cuz i gotta be honest with you i dont really like mixing my business stuff with my personal stuff..i think that having my own business i have to always keep a smile on my face and be professional....as u know life doesnt always make u smile and its tough to look professional when ur down on ur hands and knees talking to a bun like they understand u...:).
its funny when a customer does see all the buns ..they dont know what to say at first cuz 9 bunnies is alot hehe..i know this im not dumb,..and they want to say the right thing ..theirs nothing to say i have alot of bunnies..prob too many for most people but it works for me:).....

ok a few random pics of Angel :)

shes the sweetest little puddin pop...
flashangeljan049.jpg

angeldi12.jpg

shes determined to be an "EARS UP" bunny!
angelears004.jpg

my girl in her tunnel...she loves it!
angelll008.jpg

flashangeljan044.jpg

Yep, read the whole thing! a few parts made me tear up, but more than a few parts made me laugh. All your bunnies are gorgeous :) I just love the pictures. I adore Redrum and Flashie's color! And you are a great person for all that you do for your bunnies. I would be lucky to treat my rabbits half as good as you do :) you're an inspiration!

nochoramet wrote:
Yep, read the whole thing! a few parts made me tear up, but more than a few parts made me laugh. All your bunnies are gorgeous :) I just love the pictures. I adore Redrum and Flashie's color! And you are a great person for all that you do for your bunnies. I would be lucky to treat my rabbits half as good as you do :) you're an inspiration!
WOW !! thank you so much Amanda :)

Thanks SArah ! Angel is the sweetest and that pic shows it:)

Lol I can only imagine people's reactions when seeing the bunnies. Hehehe. I thinkif I were a customer (especially a man) Iwouldn't know what to think of you. Here's this tough cool chick, dealing with cars, and then there is your nice soft side, cooing over bunnies. :pHehehe. And I mean that as a compliment. ;)

Yeah, I understand wanting to keep things separate. Personally, I'd be really uncomfy with opening up my home to strangers. Obviously, yours isn't as bad because you use mainly the garage and like you said, they mainly just drop and go. The mindset is definitely different as well. Icouldn't imagine having to stay professional if a dude would dare make a 'rabbit stew joke'... I wouldn't want to be him picking up his car after that. LOL. :p

I was so so happy to see pictures! :biggrin2:I think the lawn is a rabbit's paradise. Flashie seems to think so.If I were Matt I would just say "but if I cut it, what will the rabbits get to do?" Hehehe :biggrin2:

Thank you for sharing! Have a great day :biggrin2:

* Oops, font was tiny! lol

I love your pictures! Angel looks so sweet. My mini lop likes to pretend to be an uppy eared bunny too some times. Flashie's color is incredible, particularly when contrasted with the green.
:inlove:

Thank u Brandy ,dont lops look silly with their ears up?..:)
Thank u Soph .i hope u have a wonderful day too!..

ya know some weird stuff is goin on in my house lately with my herd....ive been attacked by 4 of my buns this last week...startled me pretty good too..i was on the floor with each one of em when it happened ..my face right in theirs and all of a sudden they lunged and or grunted and went to claw at me.....i sure hope its just cuz ms perty got spayed cuz everybody has really been chinning everything she touches in their play area...and im seeeing alot of territorial poops goin on....even my Flashie went after me...hes my baby..we luvs each other.

Wow. I didn't know that when you have more than one bunnies, one can effect on others pretty strongly. I hope you don't have any scratches from them. lately Kimiko has been making territorial poops too, I guess it was because one of our friend came to visit us and slept over at our place for couple days. :) Bunnies always surprises us, huh ? And I thought I've known pretty a lot about bunnies...but boy I was wrong.
I'm sure all your babies didn't mean to do so. They love their mommy :) hehehe.
Hugs for you, Lisa

OMG Angel looks like she's an angel!! she is adorable! and i thought Flashie was the cutest thing, looks like he has some cuteness competition lol! The very first one and that last one of her are great! And BamBam is quite the handsome fellow too, although i think he told you quite well what he thought of the pink bow lol

Angel is just TOOO cute I love the one where she's all cuddled up in your arms :) so adorable

Is it a particular smell that could be setting them off? Maybe something you are doing with the cars etc? That must be a bit of a shock to you. I hope they play gentle with you soon :)

ya know Soph i have no idea if its a smell or not i tried to think about what could be on me that was different...i wash my hands before i give them serious luvins just so i can dig in their little cheek without worrying about whats on my hands...( as u know i work in the garage so u never know what is on my hands)nobody has attacked me since i last wrote..so thank goodness ..maybe its over .i hope...
but Flashman had a bad bout of gas today...grrr..he was pushing is belly down on the floor looking miserable...and hes so hard to medicate...but i ended up wiping the simethicone all over his face ,paws and his little front legs..he cleaned and now hes feeling much better...yay :)

so i gets this email today from another rabbit forum that im one and get this
Esther van Praag, Ph.D. of " THE Medirabbit" wants to use flashies corneal edema eye pics on Medirabbit.com!!!!..his eyeball is gonna be famous...im so glad its gonna help other buns and people in the future..!

Latest posts

Back