My lovely Muppet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Katie I know your heartbroken. We grieve with you. It's like I've lost an old friend.

She is such a pretty girl. Is Fraggles doing ok?

Sorry to hear about your Muppet, may she rest in peace.

Frags has been jumping in Mups open house and just sitting in there. Not chinning or eating the hay but just sitting. I think she misses her too...

Thus proving what we all suspected all along - Fraggles secretly loved Muppet just as much as the rest of us, despite all her anti-muppet campaigns and assertions that muppets shouldn't be eating all the bunny veggies :p

Muppet loved veggies and treats. She was a total food bunny. She ate willingly up until the day before she passed. I knew it was the end when she refused a raisin. It was very hard to see her reject the treats that she used to dance for....

*nods* I can't imagine walking up to the condo with the bag of craisins and not seeing two little faces literally smooshed into the grids with their noses sniffing away. Hell, this morning they were doing it over a KitKat that we all knew they weren't going to get any of.

I'm glad she was happy and enjoying her noms until the very end - she was such a little trooper and from the sounds of it, she always really enjoyed life to its full potential. She crammed an awful lot of living into her 2 1/2 years... makes me think of that Billy Joel song, "only the good die young"...

I don't know if anyone remember but Muppet liked to cover us in a layer of newspapers while we slept. The last couple of weeks she no longer had the strength to hop on the bed so I would put a stack of newspapers on the foot every night and then help her in bed. She blanketed me in paper up until 3 days before she passed. By force of habit when I have woken up the last couple of mornings I still reach for her to give her a good morning pet. She slept on a pink pillow above my pillow every night.

Latest posts

Back