My little Winslow is growing up so fast.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollandlopWinslow

Reaction score
Soon it will be time to take this handsome fella to get him neutered. Hopefully he will forgive me. I hope it makes potty training better. I have a great litter box set up for him and he goes everywhere except in it. Not in another place I could move it, just scattered everywhere. Any potty training tips besides putting his pee and poop in the litter box so he knows that’s where it goes would help a lot. Thanks. Also here’s some photos of my little boy 😍9E36DB3D-C5FB-4357-B0D5-865BB228644A.jpegB5DBC016-24B7-44A3-B4EF-8575947B7EBC.jpegEB66FA1A-C58D-4CFF-A2CF-2FA68577BF0A.jpeg

If it is random poops, we have only had 2 of 50 rescues that used only their pan. We consider them "trained" if their urine was in a pan--the rest is the reason I bought a gigantic shop-vac.
He used to pee in the pan but he stopped. Probably when those little hormones started kicking in. He will pee in it maybe 5% of the time.

Latest posts

Back