~*~My little Lop needs a Name~*~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Raven too! It really suits her. I havenever eaten rabbit and i never will. I do eat chicken tho even tho wehave two pet chickens....my mum always has to hide it from them whenthey look through the kitchen windows. Aw bless, we'd never eat themtho!!

NO WAY!!!! I will never eatrabbit Everyone in my family are always talking about eatingmy babies but I know there are just picking on me. They know how much Ilove them And one in my family will rabbit in a taco withrice and beans and a coke and blabla bla ........

As soon as I saw her pic the name 'Elizabeth'popped into my head...don't know why. She certainly is beautiful!! Letus know what you decide upon for a name. :)

I know they occasionally sell rabbit meat at the grocery stores here.I've never eaten it simply because I love rabbits too much (actually, Ibecame a vegetarian a year or so ago because I could no longer standthe thoughts of eating any type of animal). But for those who do eatrabbit meat, they say it is highly nutritious, and of all the meatsavailable is supposed to be one of the best. My brother hunts rabbits,and I absolutely hated the fact that he did when I was growing up...butnow have come to respect others' choices. I just don't want to see orhear about it when he does...

Bassetluv wrote:
As soon as I saw her pic the name 'Elizabeth' popped into myhead...don't know why. She certainly is beautiful!! Let us know whatyou decide upon for a name. :)

Elizabeth is a very pretty name. :pinkpansy:

Pam

I also like Raven. :p

I've never eaten rabbit, but I'd like to try it. I just wouldnever eat my own rabbits. I guess if I were a breeder and hadtons of them i would consider it, but I only have two. :)

Latest posts

Back