~*~My little Lop needs a Name~*~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Some ofyou alredy know that I rescued a Lop Mixed from being eaten. I couldntrescue her mother or the rest of the litter but, she was what was left.So, I took her in hopes of finding her a Wonderful & Loving"PET" home!!..
Well, I had received a few Responces but, the more I had her the more Igot attached to her cute little face!!....I knew I wouldnt be able tofind a home I seen "good enough" for her. I was in love, lol..So, Now Iam keeping her!!!!!

She had lived outside with her whole litter her size and her motherMuch bigger. So, this was a total of around8 rabbits in one cage. Theyall had NEVER had Pellets, Hay, Veggies, or Fruits. They all just atePURE Corn!...grr..
None of them had ever been outside of the pen for any kind of exercise or Attention..another..grrrr....

When I first brought her here to my house. I couldnt hold her withouther peeing on me. She peed on me, my couch, the floor, and my bed. Shewas not use to any kind of house noises either. I couildntget her to eat veggies, hay or fruits. As, My rabbits get abowl of veggies/Fruits a couple times a week. She wouldnt eat any atall. But, with a little TLC and good care she finally has came around.YAY!!!!!! :)

She hasnt peed on me in a long time nor anything else. She loves herfruits and veggies. She has also lost a little bit of weight. Not tomuch to notice but, I am happy!..As she defintalely was Over Weight. Ihave found she LOVES her ears rubbed and loves to go outside in her penfor play time!!..She is an inside bunny now and I love her so much!! :)

So, Now I just need a name for her!!??...Any Suggestions!..
Here is a picture of her!..
Thanks!
Kelly

Dscf2817.jpg

It brought tears in my eyes to hear what she hadgone through. The way she looks Raven suits her. She is beautiful and Ilove her colouring.

Thanks for the name!..I actually like the name Raven!!..:)
I will put that on my list I have!..

And yeah It makes me really sad to think what she went through. MyLionheads are Spoiled ROTTEN!!..It is just hard for me to see someonetreat their buns differently I guess. I love her though and she is ourlittler Odd Ball, between all of our Lionheads!! :D

look at those ears!, shes a cutie. Just curiousbut when you said you rescued her from being eaten did you mean by likeanother pet like a snake or like predators from outside? p.s i like thename raven;)

She is So CUTE :) Raven is a nice name I could give you some ideas like

Lala

Graysei

Cute Pie

mmmmmmm what else

Dipzi

Twinkie

Missy

Frutie

mmmmm I think thats all i got

I would never have thought that the people wouldhave eaten them even though i know people do:?, has anyone ever triedrabbit?, i know i will never!

My husband used to eat rabbit all the time,until we got one, now he can't bear to even think about it.Which made me happy.

Latest posts

Back