My little girl bun is digging holes in the back yard. But......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jolie

Reaction score
They have a really large pen to roam and a "rabbit tunnel" into the sunroom.
When I came home from work, she had all this dirt on her face :) Busted! I went outside, and she had dug a pretty deep tunnel under the house.

This is the silly part. It breaks my heart to fill it in after she's worked so hard. Do you think it will make her sad or upset? She's worked so hard and I come home and fill it up. Seems kind of mean! I feel silly when I type this out. She had dug other holes and we just fill them in and cover them up with a rock.

It almost seems cruel! Have you ever had that happen?

Thanks!

Probably not upset, but she may look around really confused about where her tunnel went, then go back to work on re-excavating it. I've had them dig, but usually as I start filling in, they start trying to dig it right back out :p

Probably not upset, but she may look around really confused about where her tunnel went, then go back to work on re-excavating it. I've had them dig, but usually as I start filling in, they start trying to dig it right back out :p

Thank you, JBun! I don't know why it bothers me so much!! Lol~!

Latest posts

Back