My Lionheads!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvdutchrabbbits90

Reaction score
Just thought i would post new pics of my lionheads. This is everyone except2 does and 3 bucks are old pics, my camera died! I am pretty happy with my herd. I have a thing for small ears, just cant stand lions with BIG ears!! So i am having pretty good luck with tiny ears! I have1 REW buck, 1 Black Tort doe, 1 Sable Point doewho are about 6 weeks. Will have too take new pics of them they are Joanna's babies.

Shady Wood's Joanna -Black Tort (old pic)
9114393.jpg

Shady Wood's Lacey- Black Tort
6795288.jpg

Shady Wood's Rebecca- Blue Tort
6855758.jpg

Shady Wood's Sally -Broken Black Tort
4803351.jpg

The lion Den's Sadie- Broken Chocolate
598422.jpg

The Lion Den's Vitani- Broken Siamese Sable (old pic)

1137144.jpg

BUCKS-

Setzke's DandeLions Sugar Daddy- Smoke Pearl
3996529.jpg

Shady Wood's Eragon- Black Tort

4680293.jpg

Clover Blossem's Chewbacca- Black Tort

3462281.jpg

The Lion Den's Aslan- Broken Chocolate
Only buck who has a new pic!

2468693.jpg

You've got some very nice buns there :) I too like small ears on my lions. I have some that aren't big on mane, but have the type that I'm looking for. I can only work on one thing at a time though lol. I see you have a few of TLD's rabbits. I bought all Jen's breeding stock from her at the beginning of the year.

Very Nice! I like the look of the smaller ears, almost makes them look like a missing link between a rabbit and a Cavy. Much nicer than the long eared ones sold and shown around here.

Latest posts

Back