My husband is ill, I have to down size. In Edmonton,Alberta

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frogorf

Reaction score
I'm looking to rehome 5 rabbits. 2 bonded groups.
These buns have been together for years. So I am NOT willing to separate the groups. Four of the five were picked up off the streets throughout the years. ( by me ) So I can only give approximate ages.
The first group is
Porta- spayed female, silver brown colour, breed unknown, maybe 7-8 yrs( found at the dog park, in a porta potty 2014)
Dot- spayed female, solid black with white dot on nose, breed unknown, 4-5 yrs ( abandoned in Bonnie Doon 2016)
Bean- neutered male, solid black, breed unknown, 4-5 yrs picked up with Dot.

The second pair
Wookey- neutered double maned lion head x? He's little. Dwarf size. Age unknown anywhere from 5- 10 yrs old? Dropped on my doorstep 2014
Atilla the Bun aka Tilly spayed female Flemish giant X. 4 yrs Given to me by my vet 2015

All of these buns are house rabbits, meaning no enclosures. They are litter trained ,spayed or neutered and microchipped.
They eat a variety of food stuffs but mostly Timothy hay. And a commercial rabbit pellet. I do let them out in the summer. In my backyard, for a few hours a day. Supervised.
They come when called. Don't mind nail clipping or brushing. See my vet regularly. None of them have ever bitten anyone who's handled them. They do take a while to bond to new people ( Months) Haven't had a lot exposure to young children in my house.
Tilly developed an abscess above her right eye. She's been on antibiotics for it and now she has a lump there. It is blocking her vision. I can't afford the surgery to get it removed. But its something that should be done.

I love these guys. They're part of this family, but my husband has been diagnosed with COPD and the rabbits are one of the triggers. So with a heavy heart I have to find them Good responsible homes. For the sake of my husband. So if anyone out there is looking for some very loving new family members...Look no further.

Also, I am willing to deliver, within a reasonable distance. Few hours drive.
And litter pans, food, toys etc: will go with the groups. They use gravity water dishes, not bottles.

I will add pictures ASAP. ( as soon as I stop crying)
Cheers

Last edited:
*hugs* What a heartbreaking situation! I hope you find wonderful new homes for them all - they sound like an awesome group of bunns.

Latest posts

Back