my human is SO uncool

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlzilla

Reaction score
this morning my human made a complete fool of herself. it was so embarrassing to watch. she let me out of my room (which she refers to as "her" bedroom but really it's my room, i just let her keep some stuff in there) and i was just exploring and minding my own business when i heard this loud thumping in the kitchen. i wondered what the hell was going on and when i hopped into the kitchen, she was doing BINKYS :shock:

i kid you not. she's jumping around and yelling my name and trying to pretend she's a bunny. i have no clue what the hell she was trying to achieve, trick me into binky-ing along with her or something i suppose, but it was so uncool. imagine if someone had seen her! i mean, i have my reputation to think about! needless to say i refused to encourage her and there was NO way i was going to join in the binky-ness. instead i stood there staring at her and quickly hopped away before anyone saw us together :?

I no what you mean! Auntie (monklover) does that to my boyfriend. She does this "interesting" twitch thing in the air. :? I just stare at her in my cage and thing to myself How can she be the same species as Mommy????:popcorn2. Then she looks over and i pretend i didnt see anything:whistling.
Lots of love from socali,
Roxie

Latest posts

Back