My house smells of bacon and maple syrup.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh yum yum yum. Well I was out last night at a halloween party and erm....yes well the food I ate yesterday magically disappeared from my stomach dyed bright red from the punch we were drinking :D.
So this morning I had a major hangover and only had the energy to stick some fork pricks into a sweet and sour ready meal and had that hahahaha. I can never really eat when I've got a hangover but my twin sister always wants a huuugee fry up lol!

Jen

Haha yes my breakfast was a lot of peach water and ibruprofen.

It's funny though. I love my food. I'm such a greedyguts and really have to have major will power to not turn into a pudding. My sister is the total opposite. She will eat if she has to and can go for literally the day without food while I die.
But after every single night out she gets up, makes a huge greasy fry up with sausages, bacon, beans, hash browns, eggs, toast, mushrooms, black pudding etc. etc. while I lay in self pity on the sofa telling her if she comes near me with food I will throw up. Which is odd because the meal I just described is like my dreaaammmmm meal lol!

Jen

Omg you have never had black pudding???? A fried breakfast is not right without it.

Okay. It sounds gross. It's basically dried pig's blood and fat in a sausage shape and you fry it. Sounds horrible. But omg it is SO yummy.

Jen

Brandy456 wrote:
Haha, well we eat creton, so it doesn't sound that bad
( fat from a pigs butt mixed with spices and ground up)
I actually like creton. Its ground up pork, not just the fat. I think of it just as a pork pate. Way less gross and scary then blood pudding.

Today, to cure my halloween hang over, I made a breakfast sandwich. I put and egg with cheese melted on it, and some bacon inside 2 whole wheat toasts. No idea what made me try doing that as I'd never done it before but it was delicious!

Wow I have never had that. Sounds weird but then the weirdest things are the yummiest. Haggis...black pudding...pate (which sounds weird...ground up liver...but omg I have to stop myself buying it because i just eat and eat and eat it).

Jen

You put mustard on a toaste, then the creton ontop. . amazing
We got some from a local grocery store (we usually get it out in the country, near my aunts) and I keep finding CHUNKS of fat. . grosses me out.

Yes! On Sunday sometimes we have an Irish fry, which is rashers, sausages, fried tomato, potato cakes, fried egg, pudding, fried mushrooms, chips (we don't do the chips part though)and sometimes potato waffles. That is along with either brown bread or toast, and tea. I don't like all of that though so I only eat some of it, thankfully or I'd be pretty big!

uh ..i had a bagel with cream cheese...which i thought was quite yummy till i read this thread..i could do without the pork blood tho.sounds very
8_1_220.gif

witch it perfect for today..Happy Holloween Everybody!

Breakfast? What is this 'breakfast' you speak of? :p

I don't really eat breakfast, but reading this makes me wish I had the motivation to. Mind you, I don't really have the motivation to cook dinners, either.

I miss the good old Canadian breakfast. I even missed maple season last year :(I am so happy that we have maple syrup here though! Thank goodness. Lol.

blood sausage... Ewwww. :expressionlessI guess I would have to try it again sinceI am older now but I certainly didn't enjoy it as a kid.I tried this thing at the museum on Sunday. It was basically pig's fat, cooked in cinnamon and raisins. It was soooo odd. I love trying things so I didn't hesitate but hmmm... Lol. It was confusing. You'd take a bite and at first you tasted the syrupy cinnamon and raisins but then you'd have the after taste of the fat. It was oh so greasy too. Not my favorite!

Latest posts

Back