My Heart's on Fire for Elvira

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a picture of Stanley, the devil cat!
2wgez6b.jpg

I took him out on a leash this morning, he tried to attack the barn cat so I brought him inside, then he fully attacked me. Bit me, scratched me, I think I might have cat scratch fever now. Hes such an evil cat. But then hes so sweet. I don't know what to do with him.
He also attacked my oldest cat and now she has an abscess on her back that I'm having to treat.

But hes beautiful.

Morgan he is gorgeous, love that face. Seems like a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde, one minute crazy and the next as sweet as pie...you certainly have your hands full.

Good luck with him. Cats can be the worst! My mother turned into the crazy cat lady. She kept her place clean so you couldn't tell and they were taken to the vets regularly and I should know because I always helped her since she'd take about 5-7 at a time. We once had to give them all a worm preventative once a day for three days in a row. Well once you got a few done this crazy cat freak out vibe would have travelled through the rest and catching them was hard even the ones that normally were sweet and calm. We had cats literally running up walls. One cat managed to bite my mother to the bone. Her thumb got infected bad enough overnight even though we stopped and treated it and she's a nurse that the doc almost admitted her to the hospital.

Be careful. He is gorgeous though.

Latest posts

Back