My first tattoo!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsterz09

Reaction score
Well some of you may remember that I was discussing getting a tattoo whilst on holiday in Florida this year. Well I went to the studio and they were very good and helped me design my own personal tattoo and here is the finished result, I had it done back in the end of January, so it's looking good now.

tattoo001.jpg

tattoo002.jpg

tattoo004.jpg

Sorry that the pics are a bit blurry but just quickly took them on my own, the design is dedicated and in memory of my grandpa who passed away back in 2000, he wasn't just my grandpa he was my best friend and taught me alot about the birds and animals that I love today, which is why I choose a colourful parrot to have.

It was a different experience and was uncomfotable when she did the outlining but the filling in was ok but slightly tender when she went over my old TB jab scar, thing is I now have the bug and have already begun thinking about getting a second one done which, I will probably get done at the same place in Orlando, it's at Old town.
My fiancee Nick had one too! He had a skeleton playing guitar. It was his first tattoo too and it took 3 1/2 hours to do! It looks really cool though and if he lets me lol I'll post a pic of it sometime.

yup lol! I already know what I want for my second! Plus prob my third, forth and so on! Though I don't know if this is a common thing but I'm still at that point where I keep on looking at it and going wow it's not going to rub off! This time it's real! lol

i have four and i still want to get more,lol. My nephew is doing tattoo's and i am waiting for him to get better so that i can get him to do mine!!!! i have one picked out and i want a few,lol

Very nice tattoo Kirsty....i don't have any..but my sister keeps trying to get me to get one done...of a bunny of course though lol...i was talking of getting one around my ankle to look like an anklet with bunnies hanging from it...i just don't know though.

thanks, I have a bunny one I would like too! Can't not have at least one bunnie lol! The next one I want will be a manatee with a scroll that says Florida, as to me it's my second home.

Looks good!!

I have just the one tattoo, on the top of my left foot and around my ankle, and I am set for life. No more thanks!! I also think my guy who did it effed up... I got it done in... November? And it's still raised. We're pretty sure it's scar tissue, and that he went too deep or some such. Which might explain why it hurt like hell. So I'm set.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
tattoos are like potatoe chips and bunnies, once you get one you cant stop,lol!!!!!!!

Isn't that the truth. :) I have 3.

My hubby doesn't like tattoos, so I won't be getting anymore. ...or I would have a bunny on my right foot. haha :)

SunnyCait wrote:
Looks good!!

I have just the one tattoo, on the top of my left foot and around my ankle, and I am set for life. No more thanks!! I also think my guy who did it effed up... I got it done in... November? And it's still raised. We're pretty sure it's scar tissue, and that he went too deep or some such. Which might explain why it hurt like hell. So I'm set.
My kids names on my arm did that.. he dug in really deep. and it raised up. and then months and months later it looked like the color didnt take well.

I went to a different artist and he went back over it.. and then gave it a glow with a color wash around the letters..

My bunny on my foot is also like that because apparently I am allergic to the zinc in the white they used..

It sucks because it really is a glorious looking Cali bunny..

I've been reading that sometimes it takes awhile for an allergic reaction to show up too, either from the ink or whatever impurities... That would be totally me, to be allergic to a permanent part of me. LMAO!

Latest posts

Back