My Elf....My Heart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
Never a place I wanted to post although I knew it would eventually come. Elf lost her life today. The doctor said she was in sepsis when we brought her in. She was well-loved her entire life. She died peacefully.

Words can not express what I am feeling right now - I came out here to check on Elf's infirmary thread and saw this post. I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out - almost as if I'd lost another one of my bunnies.

My PM box is open if you need someone to yell at or cry on.

You'll make it through this - even if it doesn't feel like it right now.

Like I said in your Infirmary post, words just don't express the sadness I feel for you, and also the enormity of the loss.

I'm so sorry Minda.

Binky Free Elf.

x

I saw that Elf was in stasis but never did I expect this!
I couldn't believe it as I saw Elf's name!
Minda I am so sorry... words can't describe it. Elf was one of my favourtie forum bunnies. I am sitting here crying for you.
My PM box is open for you anytime.
Once again I'm very very sorry.

RIP - Binky free gorgeous Elf... never forgotten.

x

Thanks, everyone. It comforts me to know that according to the doctor, every piece of advice people gave me here were the right things to be doing for her. Our forum is really full of loving and knowledgeable people.

Oh no Minda, I'm so sorry. I can't believe it. I'm sat here in floods of tears for you. I saw earlier that she was sick and I was worried but I was just so shocked when I came online just now and saw.

Elf was just so beautiful and one of those bunnies that you instantly think of when you think of the forum. She will be so missed by everyone here as well.

I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I'm thinking of you and your family tonight.

:sad:

Binky free beautiful Elf.... :rainbow:

OMG I can not believe this I am so sorry Minda.

I was coming to check on her thread and I saw the very sad news.

Binky free baby girl you will be missed by so many so many.

Minda my PM box is open I am sending hugs and prayer your way.

my condolences Minda, i am so sorry to read such sad news.

binky free beautiful Elf, may those that you left behind take comfort in the happy memories they have of your time together.

donna x

I'm so sorry Minda, Elf was such a Beautiful Bunny.

I am truely at a loss for words at this moment.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge :rainbow:Elf.

You will be missed by many.

Susan:bunnyangel:

I'm so sorry!
I was so shocked when I saw RIP in the title of the infirmary post!
Binky free Elf :cry2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Agh, how could Elfie die???? I haven't checked the Infirmary in days and her post was the first one! I'm so, so sorry Minda... Not Elf, she can't die :tears2: I maintain that May is the worst month for bunnies, both my bunnies died in May and so did Elf. I'm so sad for you and your family and sweet Elf.

Latest posts

Back