My Early Christmas Gift

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, thankfully I have some Nutrical on hand.They don't sell it in Canada (at least not here) so a few months ago Idecided to order some via an American online supplier to have 'just incase'. So glad I did that now; I'll give him a little dab of it.

Thanks so much for your help Tina...he's such a little guy and seems sofragile. I don't feel quite so helpless knowing there are people whocan give good sound advice whenever it's needed...

Thank you...

:hug:

I do hope the little one feels better :(
He/she does look like the cutie in the Telus commercials (I'm so glad you Canadians shared them with us - I just LOVE them!!)
I would be inclined to call him/her 'Telly' if he/she were mine...
Where was it you say you lived? Do you keep a window or door unlocked by any chance? ;)
That is one 'Napable' bunny!

Update on the little guy:

He's back to normal (yay!), poops are normal and his appetite is great.I've got him back on pellets (though I'm limiting his intake a bit) anda bit of rolled oats, and free-range hay. His temporary home, till heis a bit older, is in my bedroom. And he's adorable...hecomes when I call him and follows me around. Thanks again Tina andeveryone!

Now it's time to name the little fella...:)

Always so scary when their poops go mushy. Or small. That's when we put out a bowl of oats and let them have at it.

The new addition is adorable, Di. We really need to set a time to get together, as long as you don't mind a baby in tow!

What a cutie pie. Congrats.

i hear you on the name thing, it usually comes quick to me too. butwith Sully it took me over a week. his name will come to you in time.

ps- he kinda looks like a George to me. maybe cause you said he was so curious?

lol

Nicole

:bunnydance:I am so glad he isfelling better. He sounds like such a love. give him kisses for me. I'mjust glad I was able to help and you got little guy back ontrack.

Tina

:faint: I can't believe myeyes. Such beauty! What a little Love you havethere! I'm so so so jealous! What colors - what aface!

So, little mon was a little shakey getting settled, but he finally did calm down, ey? :great:

It was a Big Day for him to meet his family. Nerves wererunning high. He is MUCH cuter than the bunny in the ad, bythe way. What a Sweetheart to have adopted you so fast intohis heart. Everyone else has to earn his love and trust...notMom! She gets it straight out.

:hug: Give him a Huge Hug for me.

CONGRATULATIONS LITTLE GUY! You've got one of THE best Moms in the world.

-Carolyn

Is there a link to the 2006 Screensaver Calendar that I can download ... I would love to have it on my home and office pc?

Joyce

Thank you everyone, he is a pretty cute little character...:) (((Carolyn))), thank you so much...

Joyce, here's a link to the Telus site, I downloaded the screensaveronto my computer but find it doesn't work properly. It shows a birdflying, then a frog and a calendar, but then it stops changing andstays there. Let me know if it works for you:

http://www.telusmobility.com/coolstuff/ss_home.shtml

Latest posts

Back