My dad is becoming human!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
I know, im doing way too many OT's lol. but im reeeeeally happy, and im sure some/most of you will be happy for me.

so i was telling my dad about the beachhouse thing carolyn planned,thinking he'd say no cuz he's one of those parents who dont trustpeople online. and guess what. he said if im not in france, if thefrench program is later in the summer, i can go. he said its only a 2hour drive from us, and he said he'd take me and ivory up there.WEEEEEEEEEEE.

so then i decided to push my luck, and tell him about this guy ive beentalking to online for 2 years. and he said thats fine. he saideventually, if an adult (him, one/both of my sisters, or a neighbor) isthere, i can even meet him, which i was *really* surprised about.

before all that, i was checking phone messages, and there was one fromhim telling me that his girlfriend was gonna pick him up at 6:15, incase i wanted to be gone by then.

I dont know whats changed...if he's trying to get me to like him so hecan pounce on me with some new 'we eloped over the weekend' news, orwhat...but i like it!

Well maybe he has a message board community too. That were giving him advice =)

We all have our support systems, and well, they help a lot in many ways

I am glad things are starting to workout.

dreamgal042 wrote:
I know, im doing way too many OT's lol. but im reeeeeallyhappy, and im sure some/most of you will be happy for me.

so i was telling my dad about the beachhouse thing carolyn planned,thinking he'd say no cuz he's one of those parents who dont trustpeople online. and guess what. he said if im not in france, if thefrench program is later in the summer, i can go. he said its only a 2hour drive from us, and he said he'd take me and ivory up there.WEEEEEEEEEEE.

so then i decided to push my luck, and tell him about this guy ive beentalking to online for 2 years. and he said thats fine. he saideventually, if an adult (him, one/both of my sisters, or a neighbor) isthere, i can even meet him, which i was *really* surprised about.

before all that, i was checking phone messages, and there was one fromhim telling me that his girlfriend was gonna pick him up at 6:15, incase i wanted to be gone by then.

I dont know whats changed...if he's trying to get me to like him so hecan pounce
on me with some new 'we eloped over theweekend' news, or what...but i like it!

EEEEEEEKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH!

That's good that you can at least open up to yourdad a bit! Good for you! You never know, he mightnot be such a wee monster after all! :p:D

And have fun at the meet up... us over the pond will be jealous! LOL

dreamgal042 wrote:

How Cool is THAT?!

You might even show him some pictures of us thatare going sothat he can see what we look like and have him read our posts so thathe can get a feel for what our personalities are like. Themore he knows about us, the better, and ifhe would want myphone number so that we could have a chat, I'm more than happy to emailit to you.

There will probably be more rabbits there than people.

I do agree with bluebird. One has to be very careful whenmeeting people on-line. With your dad being there, itbeinga public place, and quite open, it may help to curtailyours and his fears. I wasvery reluctant to try itagain as Buck knows, but this group I feel especially closeto.

If you and your dad decide it's not for you, that's perfectly understandable and there will be no hard feelings.

-Carolyn

ty carolyn, told my dad. he said we should waittill we hear back from the france company to see if im even gonna bearound then.

Latest posts

Back