My Crazy Kitties

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsterz09

Reaction score
Hey all, Here is some pics of my 3 Persian cats, they Grey Smoke is Max, the Black is Pepsi and the Colourpoint is Pan.

'I'm not having a good day!'
ifone003.jpg

Just when you thought it was safe to go upstairs!!!
ifone019.jpg

'Aaaarrrggg whats that your pointing in my face!!'
ifone032.jpg

'Sleepy Time'
ifone034.jpg

'Awwwwww snuggles'
ifone066.jpg

'We're watching you'
ifone211.jpg

'errr, I'm not with him!'
ifone214.jpg

'This is my bag now, not yours!'
ifone215.jpg

We don't grow flowers, we grow kitties lol!
ifone265.jpg

In david attenbourghs voice: 'Here is a rare species of the Max plant, as you can see it is rather furry and is recognaised by it's unimpressed facial pattern.'
ifone285.jpg

'Oh hello, I see your new around here, my names Pan, whats yours?.......Hello?.........Hello?!?'
morepics008.jpg

And finally here is a pic of my parents new kitten Dweezil, the pic is so fuzzy because the kitten won't sit still for 5 secs lol!
ifone231.jpg

Pan the cream persian is known as a type of colourpoint, I think it is seal. Dweezil is now 16 weeks old roughly, that pic was taken not long after they got him, they were told he was about 8 weeks I think, but after a trip to the vet, they find out he was much younger only about 6 weeks! He was really small I'll post up anouther pic of him near a door so you can see, and i'll post some recent pics of him that I got yesterday too.

Here is the other pics of dweezil,

Here is the one of him next to the door, as you can see he was tiny! he didn't even reach the bottom of the glass in the door!
ifone232.jpg

Here's the recent pics,
IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

Latest posts

Back