My bunny started dry sneezing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there are no signs of discharge(wet around the nose, matted fur on the inside of the front legs, noisy breathing, mouth breathing) and you haven't confirmed yet if the sneezing is consistent and ongoing, you might be jumping the gun a little here. Rabbits do sneeze, and can even have small sneezing fits if they get dust or debris up their nose. It could be dusty or drafty on the other side where you moved her, if she was showing no sign of a problem before moving her.

If she is still having bouts with sneezing, you could try moving her back and see if the sneezing stops. Or carefully check around her new area to see if there might be a problem causing the sneezing. I really would strongly urge not to be giving her medications unnecessarily, without ruling out other environmental possibilities first, and before confirming there is actually a health issue causing the sneezing. It's also best to only give meds under an experienced rabbit vets instruction.

Rabbits will sometimes sigh(breath out) when they flop and relax, if that is what you are seeing.
She doesn't have any symptoms like that just sneezing and its consistent for the past 4 days about 10 to 15 sneezing a day and she still digs constantly but next month i was gonna spay her so maybe that will stop the digging and i checked around her area and all that's beside her is a light lamp and i have to keep her on the tarp cause she eats every material But she always has for the 8 months i had her and she's been using the same litter for 8 months and we will try back To the other side but it is just a wall on either side but the right side she was usually on has a couch beside it and she does everything normal but just dig every night usually and sneeze and keeps cleaning her face over and over when she does sneeze

She doesn't have any symptoms like that just sneezing and its consistent for the past 4 days about 10 to 15 sneezing a day and she still digs constantly but next month i was gonna spay her so maybe that will stop the digging and i checked around her area and all that's beside her is a light lamp and i have to keep her on the tarp cause she eats every material But she always has for the 8 months i had her and she's been using the same litter for 8 months and we will try back To the other side but it is just a wall on either side but the right side she was usually on has a couch beside it and she does everything normal but just dig every night usually and sneeze and keeps cleaning her face over and over when she does sneeze
And once i put her back to the other side how long Do i wait to see if the sneezing stops

Latest posts

Back