my bunny might be sick…

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beanbunnie

Reaction score
Hello. my bunny is sneezing sometimes and also making these kinds of noises. im not sure why or if there is something serious going on. any help would be appreciated thank you. here is a video link: my bunny might be sick?

I can't make out any sounds in the video other than what sounds like vehicles passing in the background.

How old is she? How often is she sneezing? Is there any discharge from her nose? If so, is it clear or milky in color? Is she breathing normally or are you seeing her struggling to breathe with her mouth open?

I can't make out any sounds in the video other than what sounds like vehicles passing in the background.

How old is she? How often is she sneezing? Is there any discharge from her nose? If so, is it clear or milky in color? Is she breathing normally or are you seeing her struggling to breathe with her mouth open?
she is almost 3. she sneezes multiple times a day but i havent noticed any discharge. and her mouth is closed but she is just making the noise with her nose and her head moves with it.

Latest posts

Back