My bunny loves my bunny slipper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, that is cute. A fake bunny friend. Is Harvey as soft as he looks?

Angie, Harvey is unbelievably soft! We've been giving her some stuff from her breeder to help with that big summer molt she had, and wow! Her coat became so extra silky that we are going to feeding this stuff to her. It's s mix of stuff the breeder came up with, bit of Calf Manna, bit of black sunflower seeds, etc. what a difference it seems to have made.

Whatever you are doing, it looks so good. I could see giving Harvey a good nuzzling if he was the type to allow it. And please give him a behind the ears scratch. I've not met any animal that did not love to have a bit of a ear scratching.

And please give him a behind the ears scratch. I've not met any animal that did not love to have a bit of a ear scratching.

Nibble LOVES a good scratch behind the ears and around the jaws. She also loves a good bunny massage where I move my hand from her nose, over her head and down her back to her bum. My wrist and arm are still on her head and she just squints her eyes and raises her head in bunny bliss!!!!

I know of dogs and cats that love that also. Sounds as if you have a wonderful bunny companion.

Latest posts

Back