My Bunny is Squeaking

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stitch&flopsy

Reaction score
My holland lop is making slight squeaking sound out of her nose. It is loudest when she smells you for food. I don't know if it is something I should monitor or if I should take her to the vet. Am I over reacting? Do any of your buns do this? Thanks in advance!

Is there any sneezing or discharge(check inside of front legs for matting from wiping nose)?

There is no discharge or matting. I notice that it comes and goes. Her appetite is normal ( ALWAYS eating:) ) It comes when she just wakes up from a nap and I have only heard it when she is on the top level of her condo. I don't have a clue what it is about.:/

I too made a thread about my bun squeaking. My bun is a frequent squeaker, squeaking in the middle of the night, when held, when laying down, and especially when eating or sniffing food. He has been doing it since he was little. It never goes away and he never has discharge. Hope your bun is okay. :)

Latest posts

Back