My bunny is pooping everywhere

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky\Bilboa

Reaction score
Hey guys ,
My bunny Rocky decided to use the whole living room as his personal toilet . He’s popping everywhere, not peeing thankfully! He never did this before . How do I stop him from doing it ?

Is he fixed? Rabbits usually do that to mark their territory. Whether or not he is fixed, first you need to go back to basics. Start out small, put him in a small area with the litter box in the corner he likes the most. Once he starts going in his box again, gradually make his living space larger. Remember to not do it too small. The smallest you should go for average rabbit size is 4ft x 4ft :) ( make sure to get him fixed if he isn't!! That will cut that behavior down all together)

How old is he?

My (intact) 4yo buck has pretty good litter habits, but now and then he leaves a pile, usually where he lounges - I think he's just so relaxed that he just doesn't bother.

He’s not fixed ! He’s nearly 5 months now . I was thinking it’s too early to get him fixed ?

Males can be neutered as soon as testicles descend, normally at about 12 weeks. Just make sure you go to a good rabbit vet.

Latest posts

Back