My bunny hates me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor889

Reaction score
Hello , I’ve had my bunny since he was 6 months old he’s now about a year and a half and he absolutely hates me . He won’t let me hold him or pet him . He will take treats from my hand but anything more then that he hates .
He allows my mom to pet him and that’s it . If I walk to close to him he grunts at me . I’m not sure what I did to get on his bad side . How do I get him to warm up to me more . He is neutered as I thought it was just an aggression issue . However it’s 4 months later and still he doesn’t seem to far for me .
Any thing helps and I’d love to be able to just sit and relax with him. I don’t mind not being able to pet him as I get some bunnies don’t like to be pet . But he won’t willing come near me .

Thanks for the link ! The only time I pick him up is to move him to another area of the house or to brush him (he will only stand to be brushed if he’s in the bathroom ) other then that his cage is open as long as I’m home so all night long and anytime during the day when I’m not at work . I let him do his own think and let him have the run of the room . He just doesn’t care for me . He’s happy to go straight towards the cats for attention but will never actually approach me.

Latest posts

Back