Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnypop

Reaction score
whenever i listen to my bun's belly i can hear the soft gurgling, but today it was louder than usual. i could hear it when i was close to him, but not from a distance or anything even in a quiet room.

he's still had an appetite for his hay and has been drinking his water, but i wanted to make sure that nothing was off? is it normal for the gurgling sounds in their bellies to be louder some days? he doesn't poop much throughout the day after 1pm and before 8pm, but tonight he pooped good sized, normal looking, brown poops. he seems more tired today, but still has been running around and jumping up on and off of my bed. his tummy feels soft and normal, but i can kind of feel a little gas whenever i rub it. he would also grind his teeth today, but it wasn't loud or harsh.

i just want to make sure that everything is okay with him because i get so worried when it comes to bunny health

How is he doing? It sounds like he has/had gas pain probably caused by something he ate. If he is still gassy he needs infant gas drops. You can give him 1-2ml every hour for 3 hours, and then 1-2ml every 3-8 hours.

Latest posts

Back