My Bunny Got At My Lemonade And Drank It! Urgen!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rabbits ears seem fine but (sorry if this sounds silly) any signs that a rabbits ear drums are popped I mean I attempted to clean my bunny s ears like 4 days ago and he's been acting fine He just flopped and did the "sunbather" bunny sleeping position
They are probably fine if you aren't seeing painful behavior... it's a risk, but like with any risk you won't lose every time. Just play it safe, don't do it again, and be sure you know what you are doing before trying any health interventions... I've seen very mild medical issues become very severe because a owner thinks they know best and intervene in a dangerous or excessive way. Good luck with your bunny!

Rabbits don’t know what’s safe and not, otherwise my bunny wouldn’t digest rubber and eating chargers. The rabbits that know what to eat are the wild bunnies (cottontails and hares). Domesticated pets often won’t know what’s safe and what to eat. Even wild animals will eat wrong things.

As long it’s small amount it often won’t be dangerous but it come down to what they have digested 😅

My vet told me they know whats safe for them to eat, of course they chew everything (cables, plastic..) but they know what they can swallow and what not!

Latest posts

Back