My bunny doesn’t let me sleep:(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

officialxnikki

Reaction score
I’ve had my 2 bunnies for about 3 months now. They are 100% free roam. Everything been good until about 4 days ago. My female bunny does not let me sleep while i’m sleeping she gets in my face nips and digs at my head & hair while i’m sleeping. I am a very light sleeper and wake up everytime. I can’t stop her from jumping on my bed at night an doing this without locking her up at night and I don’t want to do that:( I wake up very early almost everyday and i need my sleep we haven’t had this problem until recently. Any advice on how i can stop this? I don’t want to lock them up at night bc i know this is when they’re very active but i’m so tired and idk what to do anymore;(

Hi there! Is there a way you could stop them from entering your room at night? Eg: close the door, baby gate, x-pen?

Is your girl spayed?

Myself lock one of my bunnies in when I should sleep but that’s just he will wake me up early. The same with the other bunny will wake me up early/normal time. I would have no problem with that when I’m supposed to go up that time but right now I have a summer break.

Bunnies can adapt to your schedule and learn when to be active and when to sleep.

You can try feeding them before night time and filling new hay, maybe give a toy with pellets in so they have something to do.

My bunnies sleep during night time and start to be active around 5 or 6 o’clock. Which is the time I go up for my university courses.

Hi there! Is there a way you could stop them from entering your room at night? Eg: close the door, baby gate, x-pen?
No unfortunately not, they’re completely free roam but only in my room😕 I tried putting them in my closets that I keep their litter in its pretty big & using a baby gate and they just jumped over it😔 I will try to see if i can get a x pen tho thank you!

Is your girl spayed?

Myself lock one of my bunnies in when I should sleep but that’s just he will wake me up early. The same with the other bunny will wake me up early/normal time. I would have no problem with that when I’m supposed to go up that time but right now I have a summer break.

Bunnies can adapt to your schedule and learn when to be active and when to sleep.

You can try feeding them before night time and filling new hay, maybe give a toy with pellets in so they have something to do.

My bunnies sleep during night time and start to be active around 5 or 6 o’clock. Which is the time I go up for my university courses.
No not yet she’s about 3 months right now I am planning on getting her fixed as soon as she’s old enough though! My male is fixed. I will have to try that Thank you! I’m glad to know i’m not the only one that’s went through this lol. I felt bad locking them up but I didn’t know they could adapt to my schedule I will have to try it. Thank You!

No not yet she’s about 3 months right now I am planning on getting her fixed as soon as she’s old enough though! My male is fixed. I will have to try that Thank you! I’m glad to know i’m not the only one that’s went through this lol. I felt bad locking them up but I didn’t know they could adapt to my schedule I will have to try it. Thank You!

She might be getting hormonal and that’s a tough period when they kick in to be teenage pumped with hormones. You can also try giving her a digging box, girls often likes digging a lot. Maybe can help her get the pent up energy out and make her calmer.

They adapt quite fast with the owners if you always have the same routine. My routine right now have been messed up, which makes my bunnies not that happy with me ☺️

Latest posts

Back