My Bunny Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLover

Reaction score
All right I thought I should start my own bloghere. It will force me to use my camera more! I think its only right tostart this off with a picture of my two babies together. So here is myfavorite picture of BlueBelle and CupCake together:

I had CupCake out in my room today and I was able to get a few picturesof her. They aren't very good because it took her about two shots tofigure out that the camera makes a clicking sound about 2 secondsbefore it takes the shot. So she would pose all pretty and then zoomoff right after she heard the click. What a character. :disgust:

Are you following me?

Boo! (Shestarted runningto me that's why its blurry)

Here's where she started to catch on. I just caught her tail as she ran past me.

Believe it or not that's her nose. She decided to chin the camera.

This is the last one I got. What a grumpy face!

She wasn't too happy when I was finished. She doesn't seem to like thecamera. But I gave her a nose rub and some oats afterso shegot over it fast. Well thats all I have for now, I'll try to get somemore later. Right now I have a very hungry bunny waiting for me.

Lissa

She's adorable! I have an awful time taking pictures of my bunny, Gretchen, too.

They are both Holland Lops. Unfortunately BlueBelle passed away April 20th.

Here are some more pictures of CupCake that I took this morning. She isgoing through a molt which you can tell in some of the pictures.

She must have gotten bored last night because when I went to see herthis morning she had pulled hay from her rack and spread it all overher cage.

Craisins!

"Give me that craisin!"

"Yummy!" I learned awhile ago not to get between her and her food.

Coming over for snuggles.

That's all for now. I'll try to get some more pictures later on this week. I've got a big weekend ahead of me.

Lissa and CupCake

She is extremely pleased! When I first went downto see her she was standing by the cage door, but when she knew I waslooking at her she hopped over and sat in the middle of the mess. Iswear she was smiling when Itold her that she made a big mess.

Lissa

I had CupCake up in my room today and I was finally able to get some pictures of her. I hope you enjoy! (Click to enlarge)

I put her in a box to bring her upstairs and she wouldn't jump out.

Fine I'll give you the bunny butt. But I'm still listening.

Are you still following me?

I tranced her on my lap.

This one is my favorite.

I had the door to my room closed and she kept trying to get out. Sheisn't used to being confined to one room. Everytime somebody would walkpast my room she would run to the door. I'll have to let her run allover the house later on. I'm sure she'll love that.

Lissa and CupCake

TrixieRabbit wrote:
How cute! Your bunnies are adorable.
When I read the title of this thread, I thought you named your bunny "Blog" :bunnydance:
Haha no. CupCake suits her just fine. And thank you. I wish she wouldstop running all over so I could get better pictures of her.

I am determined to get a picture of CupCake yawning and sticking her tongue out. I almost had it last night when I took these pictures. The problem is my camera is too slow and she is too fast, hence the fuzziness in a few of the pictures.

I moved her cage so she would have more room to run around on the table. She loves the extra space but is always trying to get into things she shouldn't be.

Enjoy!

Do you mind? Geez.:disgust:

I love these last two.

She can have quite an attitude sometimes. I think everyone saying"Aww what a cute little bunny"to her has gone to her head. I have noticed that she starts posing for the camera every once in awhile. Haha I think I'm creating a monster...

A couple nights ago I had to take someclothes out of the dryer and I put her onthetop of thedryerso I could play while I worked. She was so funny. Her legs started slidingout from under herand she looked like she didn't know what to do. And she kept looking upat me funny. Then I realized she was purring! It was so strange! I wonderwhat she likedso much about being on topofthedryer?I guess I'm going to have to let her help me more often. Maybe next time I'll be able to get some pictures.

Lissa

That's cute.

:apollo:Our Buttercup jumps right into the clothes hamper. He wants to help me fold the clothes.

Soooska

Latest posts

Back