My bunny after giving bith is somehow fat and not hungry!! Help! (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ytyiope

Reaction score
I live in Salvador, Brazil. There isn't a specializated vet for bunnies or a vet that understand about bunnies bodies at all! That why I'm seeking help online!!
My bunny, Nina gave birth recently, 6 healthily bunnies, but I think she' s having a problem, after she gave birth her stomach is still big, she's not hungry at all, she hasn't eat anything since a little after giving birth to her babies, she's really tired, like hasn't run or done anything since. The afterbirth got out of her, so there isn't any dead babies inside.
So, what should I do?? Plz someone help me😭😭😭

I live in Salvador, Brazil. There isn't a specializated vet for bunnies or a vet that understand about bunnies bodies at all! That why I'm seeking help online!!
My bunny, Nina gave birth recently, 6 healthily bunnies, but I think she' s having a problem, after she gave birth her stomach is still big, she's not hungry at all, she hasn't eat anything since a little after giving birth to her babies, she's really tired, like hasn't run or done anything since. The afterbirth got out of her, so there isn't any dead babies inside.
So, what should I do?? Plz someone help me😭😭😭
She died today...

I’m sorry you lost her. Sometimes after giving birth does can develop issues like ketosis. They act just as yours did, and they can die if not quickly taken to a vet.

It is very difficult to successfully raise newborns without the mom. I’m not sure what you have available in Brazil, but if you have goat’s milk you can try to carefully feed them with an eye dropper.

Latest posts

Back